Access to the communities@rics web-space is by invitation only (referred to in these terms as "Members").
- Your use of the communities@rics web-space
- In using the communities@rics web-space you agree to licence RICS and its group companies to reproduce in any format and at any place worldwide the contents of any posted material for any business purpose in perpetuity.
- What you are not allowed to do
- You must not enter the communities@rics web-space under another Member's registration details or by misrepresenting your identity or status. Anyone using your password will be deemed to be doing so with your full authority and you will be liable for their use of the communities@rics web-space as if they were you.
- You must not knowingly or with reasonable belief post a message containing a virus or other code which has a similar effect.
- You may not remove or change anything on the communities@rics web-space, or post any content which suggests it is authorised or endorsed, or posted, by RICS.
- You must not use the communities@rics web-space to:
- display any information in breach of any intellectual property rights or in breach of confidence or privacy;
- download any information posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know cannot lawfully be copied or otherwise used;
- post advertisements or offers to sell goods or services; or
- collect and process others' personal data.
- post messages which potentially bring into disrepute RICS, it’s Firms or Members or staff or in any way may damage RICS brand or reputation or that of it’s Firms or Members or staff.
- RICS accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the communities@rics web-space
- RICS will in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity.
- Your use of the communities@rics web-space is governed by RICS General Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be found at http://www.rics.org/termsconditions.htm
References made in this discussion to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or company name is for the information and convenience of the forum visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of RICS, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Enquiries or complaints
- If you have any enquiries or complaints about the use of the communities@rics web-space please contact the relevant Community Manager.
- Governing law